Friday, April 3, 2009

I'm Back!!

I have recently been reminded of how little I have been blogging lately. I think the lack of blogging is a sign that I have the energy to actually get up and do something! I have been quite productive over the past couple of months...growing a baby...and all the things you need to do to prepare for that. I haven't been doing a very good job of taking pics though so I will start doing that soon. Here are a few of the ones that I did catch though!
While my sister Amanda and her new baby Jason were in town, Lexi and I were able to make it down for few days thanks to my sweet husband for coming to get Lexi on Monday night after school. This allowed me to stay and spend the next day with them. My sister Ashley and her kids were there too! Above is Lexi holding Sam and Lily holding Jason. Sam was just a little too wiggly for Lily. He still doesn't hold still for long. He's a very active little baby. I also got some pics of the snow we got. I don't think this was the big one we had. During the big one where they missed school all three of us were sick. I don't think we would have even noticed the snow except we had to get out in it to take Lexi to the Dr and ER. However, this was one of the prettiest snows we had this winter. This was the view from our back porch on the first day of snow. So relaxing!Lexi was so anxious to get out in it. This was the most time she spent out in the snow ever. She was always too prissy to stay out too long. She is finally loving to be outside more! (Yay!!!)

This was the view from out front porch as the snow really began. I was totally in love with the snow this year. We had so many beautiful days to just sit and enjoy the beautiful views. We better watch out though. Here it is April and we have snow in the forecast for this weekend! Yikes!

No comments: