Monday, April 13, 2009

Baby Shower

My friend Jeanette totally went above and beyond and threw the most amazing baby shower! It was so beautiful! She served everyone Butternut Squash soup with salad and bread and had a thank you gift for everyone that came!! She is such an amazing friend and I am so lucky to have her! Lexi, of course, had to help open the presents.
Ryan's coworker, Lynne was there and was so sweet and brought Lexi a gift as well! She and Gavin both got sock monsters!
Megan Madsen put this amazing bag together the day before!! She is so talented!! I am so excited to use it. There was such a good turn out! And don't the tables look amazing?? Below left to right: Lynne Anglin (Ryan's co-worker), Blaire and Jan (friends of Ryan's mom), and Donna (Ryan's mom).
This picture shows Juli McFarland and baby Eli; Kate Homer and baby Owen; and Megan Madsen and 3wk baby Blake. Not pictured is of course Jeanette and Tonia Katschke behind the camera! Thanks Tonia!

1 comment:

deb@virginia blue said...

Looks like you had so much fun!

I can't believe how far along you are already...it's so exciting that your family is growing =)

I got to hold/snuggle Sam for awhile on Sunday...what a total CUTIE! We sat right behind your mom, Roger, and Ashley in Sacrament, and I confiscated him 2 seconds after I sat down.

I miss babies!!