Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter

This was probably the best Easter! Ryan and I had so much fun getting everything ready for Lexi and of course she loved it!
She was a little reluctant to get out of bed.
Even once she was out of bed it took a little bit for the excitement to hit.
But once she saw her Easter basket she had no trouble waking up!!
She had such a fun time finding all the eggs. (I never noticed how short that gown was getting)
We all know she has no problem reaching the chandelier...or hanging from it.
Doesn't she look so cute?? She had a matching dress for her new sock monster she got at the baby shower the day before.
After church we went to to our friends Helmont and Jeanette's for Easter dinner. We had a little hunt with their daughter Julianna.
The boys were so mean and hid most of Lexi's eggs to high for her to even reach!! I don't think I could have reached this one.
What a fun Easter it was! I can't wait until next year!


1 comment:

deb@virginia blue said...

I'm so happy you guys had a wonderful Easter!

Lexi gets more beautiful every day. What a proud mommy you must be =)