Monday, February 16, 2009

The Best Valentine's Day Ever!

(Someone sent us this pic of our Valentine's Day dinner. How fun!!)




With Lexi gone for the weekend, Ryan and I picked up and had a fabulous Valentine's weekend. We started our night out at the Benjamin Harrison home where we listened to readings (Ryan's mom was doing) and then went to a very nice dinner. We then went to a hotel in Carmel that was so cool. It was just such a fun atmosphere! We watched Il Postino (The Postman) which is such a cute movie! We also had some yummy treats...the usual, sour patch kids, Ryan's favorite! The next day we went home and we opened 'the envelope' together. To all those who don't know what the envelope see the below posting but quickly, this is the envelope that had our baby's sex in it. If you can't tell by the blog we are having a boy!! I can't believe it! We are so excited and suprised! So, we now have 3 boy cousins all within 7 months. Lexi is, of course, just so excited to be a big sister. She is going to be such a big help! So, we will soon see what having a little boy in the house will be like.

4 comments:

deb@virginia blue said...

WOOHOOO!!!
I can't believe all the boys that you Nolan girls are pumping out...CRAZY!
I'm so happy for you guys =)

xoxox

Megan said...

A boy? What are you going to do with a boy? Well, lexi is sort of a tomboy, so you guys will probably survive :)

Couldn't wait, huh? I don't know how you waited this long! I can't STAND a surprise. So we always find out.

RaeRae said...

awh emily, congratulations!
i miss you!

-sheridan

Wing and Alli said...

What? Holy cow! I'm so excited, no, I'm more than excited, I'm elated that you are having a baby, and that it's a boy! How fun for you two. It's making me miss you. I'm so sad we'll miss out on the growing belly and seeing him in person when he's born. Thank goodness you have a blog so we can oooh and aaaah over pics of him when he's born. And Lexy too, I miss her :( Love and miss you guys!