Friday, April 20, 2012

Sophia Marie Wing

We are so happy to welcome our beautiful Sophia Marie!
Sophie was born April 9, 2012 at 9:31am.  She weighed 7lbs 7oz and was 19.5 inches long!  She is an absolutely lovely baby with the most squeezable cheeks ever!!  And check out all the hair!!  Emma still has her beat though!  :)  Sophie is absolutely adored by her brother and sister and her mom and dad are slightly captivated as well.  She is a very sweet baby and loves to be snuggled.  Even now at 11 days old she is a pretty mild mannered baby. She doesn't fuss except to eat and be changed.  Such a blessing for mommy!!

We all love having sweet Sophie in our family!  We are so excited to see what her role will be...how she will shape our family.  Ryan and I are ready for that mellow touch!  (wishful thinking?)

We love you Sophie Sue!  Welcome to our family!!


The day I was born:

















 One day old:

 2 days old:
Going home!!!

 My brother loves me SO much!

 My first trip to the park...and did I mention I already made it to the zoo?!?
 Mommy loves these bows!!
Check out my transformation.
happy...
 annoyed...
 ticked off!!!
 Gavin already has me hooked on choo-choos!

3 comments:

John and Kathy said...

Congrats guys!! She is absolutely beautiful!

Ty and Zara Franklin said...

Sophia is beautiful! Congratulations guys! What a wonderful family you have!

Rachel Kathryn said...

So happy for you, Emily! Keep enjoying that sweet baby girl. They just grow up toooooo fast! ;)