Friday, July 1, 2011

Adventures in Wonderland

Once again, Lexi was able to perform as Alice at the Wicket World of Croquet.  With her Grandmother Donna at her side as the Queen of Hearts they journeyed through their own magical game.  Along with the croquet tournament, there was a tea party with the Mad Hatter and the Cheshire Cat.
 Luckily, no one lost their heads this time.
 And despite their differences, the Queen of Hearts and Alice turned out to be best buddies.  :)
 I am so in love with this beautiful girl!!  She has so much love for life and is always looking for ways to discover new and exciting things.  I am so happy that she has such a kind disposition!  She illuminates it in every smile, hug, breath...  I am so excited to see her discovering who she is.  Someday, the puzzle pieces will come together and display a gorgeous picture of what she has become.  But until then, as Alice says:

"I wonder if I've been changed in the night? Let me think. Was I the same when I got up this morning? I almost think I can remember feeling a little different. But if I'm not the same, the next question is 'Who in the world am I?' Ah, that's the great puzzle!"

Even when the puzzle is unclear and hard to see, know Lexi, that you are a daughter of God and that through faith, prayers, and a little discovery you will feel the power of what you are capable of.
I love you, Lexi!!

No comments: