Thursday, October 28, 2010

Trick-or-Treat Part1

Last night we were able to visit my parents and go to their Trunk-or-Treat at church!  The kids had so much fun and really enjoyed spending time with Nana and Pappy.
Gavy in his sweet flying Monkey costume only to be paired with... 

...Elphaba!  Lexi is so in love with Elphaba.  She has decided green is also her favorite color!!

We tried so hard to get a pic of all the kids together.

 Didn't go so well. 
 I LOVE this pic.  I think Lexi and Lily's poses are THE BEST!!!! (and of course Gavin and Sam running off in opposite directions)

Trick-or-Treat Pappy!!  They had to trick-or-treat Nana and Pappy's house, of course!!

Look at that scary bunch!! 
Happy Halloween...with more to come!!

2 comments:

Missy said...

They were absolutely adorable Em! I'll have to send you my pics. Glad you came.

deb@virginia blue said...

So cute!! I miss having little people to create Halloween costumes for.