Thursday, August 5, 2010

The Crazy World of Wal-Mart

Today as I am backing out of my parking spot at Wal-Mart I feel a "bang-crash-bump-slam"...whatever you want to call it.  I didn't quite understand because I was turned around looking out of the back window and there was nothing there.  All of a sudden I see a guy hopping and spinning around.  OMG!!!!  I jump out of the car and yup...I hit him!!!!  I actually hit the poor cart collecting guy.  I am frantic and his reply is..."Oh, I am ok.  This is only my 2nd day on the job and I need to pay better attention."  Seriously?  I hit you and YOU need to pay better attention.  Also, your second day on the job and I hit you?  What a way to start a job!  He insists that he is fine and sends me on my merry way.  I still am haunted by this man hopping around behind my car.  I actually hit someone.  Oh boy, I will never live this one down.

2 comments:

The Barrett Family said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! I cant believe you actually hit a PERSON!!!! hahahahaha thats hilarious!!

Cassi :) said...

so terrible, but yet so funny . . . :) glad he was ok!