Thursday, May 6, 2010

1st haircut

Ryan and I took Gavin to get his first haircut today.  I know I should do it on my own, but there is something about cutting hair that rubs me the wrong way.  (blah! I know weird, huh?)  Anyway, we transformed this super sweetie...



...into this studly, handsome boy!

This was the process!

I can't believe how still he was!  Totally shocking...considering every cool-themed chair had a TV on in front of it. ;)


And then of course, here are some of the after pictures!




I love my little handsome boy!!

2 comments:

Ty and Zara Franklin said...

Those pictures are PRICELESS! He looks so handsome! and you gotta love Cookie Cutters! They make it so fun! :)

The Barrett Family said...

he is so stinking cute! i cant wait to see you guys in a week!!!!! well from tomorrow :-)