Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Lexi!

Today my sweet little girl turned 7. It is hard to believe that 7 years have gone by since I brought her home. I was petrified yet completely smitten with her. I had all these ideas and expectations of what I wanted her to be like when she grew older. Now, as we are seeing her discover how to be her and to figure out who that is I think all my expectations have been exceeded. She is such a mature girl. She is so concerned about others and tries everyday to make us happy. She is smart and beautiful. She has such a sweet spirit that it is hard to deny that we have a loving Heavenly Father who would bless us with this amazing girl. I hope she knows how much we love her and how proud we are of the girl that she is and the young woman that she is becoming.
I love you so much Lexi!!! Happy Birthday!!!

2 comments:

John and Kathy Eversole said...

Happy Birthday Lexi!!!

Love,
John, Kathy, Bethany, Gabbrielle and Chloe

Jamie said...

Em- I love reading your blog and seeing your beautiful family:) What a great life! I hope Lexi had the best birthday!! I can't believe how fast she has grown (seems like just yesterday we were getting ready for her 2nd bday)! Crazy:)